* Those seeking to travel to the TRNC from countries listed in Category A by entering through South Cyprus, and having their PCR tests conducted within the last 72 hours (confirmed negative), can enter the TRNC from all land border gates without being subjected to any other tests or quarantine. Those not having their PCR tests will only be able to enter the country either from the Metehan Gate or the Beyarmudu Gate as these are the only two border crossing points where PCR tests are being conducted. They will be in quarantine until test results are revealed. Travellers will have to pay the costs of the test and quarantine.
* Category B rules shall apply for travellers arriving to North Cyprus from a country listed in Category A, through Turkey.
* People working in South Cyprus or benefitting from educational and health services in the South, as well as those crossing the South for other reasons, will be able to maintain their crossings by having their PCR tests conducted only once.
* All citizens residing in Pile will be allowed for constant crossings to and from Pile if they provide a negative PCR test result for once, upon their first crossings.
* Personnel working at diplomatic mission, the British Bases Area or any other international organizations, as well as the UN and the EU staff, will be asked to provide a negative PCR test result for once, upon their first crossings.